Friday, December 7, 2007

Waiting for the first day...

I recently came upon Tim Ferris's website " How to loose 20 pounds in 30 days without doing any exercise" and i thought it would be fanstastic since I really dont have any time to do any exercise (unless u call being working as a server exercise!), between my two jobs and school its just impossible. Before i worked soo much, I actually used to go to the gym pretty often, and my body looked great, and i didnt really eat all that healthy, but i wasnt a pig either. But recently all of a sudden, i just started to gain weight!! All my friends said it was normal, i was getting older, and my metabolism was changing and ugh! it just really sucks! But anyways, my goal now is to loose all of the weight i gained! My goal weight is 110 pounds, and i currently weight like 140, ill double check thought i havent really looked up to weighting myself lately, soo i will do so asap, so that on day one of my 30 days i can. Just so you know... Day one will be on Monday, December 10, 2007. Ok Ill talk to you soon...

2 comments:

Andrew James said...

Just so you know, I have read a lot of Tim Ferris's business stuff, layed with blogs etc and this is a great idea to blog your way throught this diet I am excited to see what kind of a following you get. You may or may not realize that you could actually make some pretty good money with your blog along the way if you get a good following. I'd love to tell you a bit about an idea or two that's worked, send me an email at andrewjamesinc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You look great!!