Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 1 on Day 2 of the Diet!

Ok, well yesterday I got home from work really late and was just exhausted! So Im sorry about not being able to Post a blog for my first day!

Well anyways, yesterday I think I did a great job, the only thing that I did wrong was not eating breakfast because i just had no time, but i will try to wake up earlier so that I am able to eat before going to school. When I got home I ate some fajitas,(did I mention that I am hispanic?) with some pinto beans and vegetables for lunch. Then for my second lunch I ate at work, they made some Chicken, and they always have vegetables so I ate some of thoose, and they never serve any kind of legumes( well for as long as ive been working there they never have!) but I think it was still a pretty good meal, it filled me up! And then when I got home I had some eggs before going to bed, because I was exhausted! And well now it is today and Im at school. I will post a blog on today when i get home, Im working at my other job today which isnt soo exhausting so I know I will post a bulletin. ;)

5 comments:

Ricky Hester said...

well i saw u today and it looks like it is working keep it up and u will look sexii in no time well not that u dont look it already.

JimDRM said...

Hey just wondered if you got anywhere with the Ferries diet. I know its a some time ago and you haven't posted much so I am guessing not well so what where the pit falls for you?

cogiterium said...

I'm giving this a try too. Good luck to you.

Madeline said...

Good job. i think this blog is very useful for weight loss. i like this post. keep it up!!!!

weight loss

Emmanuel said...

I wanted to find out if you did succeed in achieving your goal of losing weight.

Secondly, if you are still battling with losing weight or know someone who is in that situation you can just recommend this website CLICK HERE and EPXBODY - BURN that will help burn fat and lose weight faster without change of diet and exercise.